Philanthropic and Community Investment Strategies
The Morgan Hill Community Foundation works with individuals and families to evaluate and implement a variety of philanthropic and community investment strategies. Whether you’re seeking to give now for an immediate impact on the community, or wish to leave a lasting legacy with a gift that preserves economic security for yourself and loved ones, we’ll partner with you to tailor a plan that’s well-matched to your interests and tailored to your short- and long-term objectives.
Some Examples of Ways to Give Now
- Designated Funds: set up annual donations to the non-profit organizations of your choice.
- Donor-Advised Funds: contribute assets to your fund at any time and recommend grants to the charitable group(s) of your choice by means of a flexible, personalized approach to giving.
- Field-of-Interest Funds: support organizations dedicated to a specific issue or area of interest. Either allocate funds for distribution to the charitable group(s) of your choice or collaborate with MHCF to identify suitable grant recipients for your contribution.
- Grant Funds: participate in our annual grants program with funding to benefit local non-profits and enable the program to continue and grow over time.
- Unrestricted Funds: contribute to all MHCF programs aimed at connecting donors with local needs for a lasting impact on the quality of life in our community (grants, scholarships, fiscal sponsorships, etc.)
Some Examples of Ways to Give Later
- Bequests: designate funds or property to the MHCF in your will for a lasting impact on the community, while benefiting from a reduction in estate taxes.
- In Memoriam Funds: establish a fund that is dedicated to a specific non-profit organization or field-of-interest in memory of a loved one.
Make a One-Time Donation
Whether you donate one dollar or one thousand, your donation will help us serve and support our non-profit partners and community programs in the Morgan Hill area. We truly "give where we live."
Become a Sustaining Donor
Monthly or yearly subscription-based donations help us forecast and maintain our budget to better plan services and support for our partners and programs.
Questions about donating to MHCF?
The Morgan Hill Community Foundation is a is a 501(c)3 philanthropic organization that connects donors with local needs for a long-lasting, effective impact on our community. Your donation may be tax deductible. Tax ID 80-0001382.