About Booksmart Community Advantage
Booksmart Community Advantage (BCA) was formed in January 2017 as part of the Morgan Hill Community Foundation. BCA is closely aligned with BookSmart which has been operating in Morgan Hill for over 20 years.
Our mIssion Is to foster literacy and community through reading, writing, art and educational programs.
The principle aims of BCA are to:
- Elevate community interest and love of the literary arts to all residents of Morgan Hill.
- Establish a warm and friendly environment for our young readers.
- Embrace and Enrich the diversity of Morgan Hill's cultural heritage.
- Serve as one of Morgan Hill's 'town square' destination sites for community-engaged activities.
- Nurture and Expand the influence of Arts and Crafts in our community through continuous demonstration and teaching venues.
At BCA we pledge to:
- Recognize our responsibility as community advocates. We are dedicated to cultivating a generational legacy of literacy appreciation.
- Stay true in our focus to establish and foster a welcoming environment of life-long learning and literacy education and to strive to create an open atmosphere to share ideas and the love of reading.
Booksmart Community Advantage Board Members
Nick Gaich, President
Emily Shem-Tov, Vice President & Secretary
Michael Ramoneda, Treasurer
Cinda Meister, Community Advocate
For More Information & Volunteer Opportunities
There are many ways to get involved with Booksmart Community Advantage and our core programs, The Gift of Reading Morgan Hill, and the Celebrate Summer Books for Kids. You can join a meeting, join a committee, make a monetary or in-kind donation, or help spread the word by following us on Facebook.
For more information about this partner, contact:
Morgan Hill Community Foundation
Booksmart Community Advantage
Support Booksmart Community Advantage
To support Booksmart Community Advantage and it's literary programs, donate via Paypal below or you may make checks payable to "BOOKSMART COMMUNITY ADVANTAGE - MHCF" and mail to MHCF, P.O. Box 1974, Morgan Hill, CA 95038.