PHILANTHROPISTS & VOLUNTEERS!
NOMINATION FORMS NOW AVAILABLE
Deadline to Nominate: September 12, 2014
9th Annual Philanthropy Celebration
Friday Evening, Nov. 14th
MH Community & Cultural Center
Sponsorships Available Now
Tickets Available in September
The Morgan Hill Community Foundation is a philanthropic organization that connects donors with local needs for a long-lasting, effective impact on our community. Donations always welcome.
We focus on the greater Morgan Hill region as defined by the Morgan Hill Unified School District boundaries.
We are a member of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, a 50-year-old institution with assets of approximately $5 billion and more than 1,650 philanthropic funds. It serves as a catalyst and leader for innovative solutions to our region's most challenging problems. It also gives more money to charities than any other community foundation in the U.S.
MHCF FAST FACTS
1. Donors: We can assist with philanthropic choices and community investment strategies. We have several flexible donor options to effectively meet a variety of needs.
2. Giving: To date, the MHCF has awarded approximately $525,000 since its 2002 inception. We offer grant awards every spring that total approximately $5,000.
3. Types of donations: cash, marketable securities, life insurance, real estate, foundation/corporate grants, and goods and services.
4. Six funding areas: Arts & Culture, Recreation, Education & Lifelong Learning, Health & Human Services, Science & Technology, Environment & Agriculture.
5. Annual discretionary grant process: See Grants for information.
The Morgan Hill Community Foundation would like to extend a warm Thank You to our