Grants and scholarships totaling $16,400!
Thank you to our donors who make it possible.
The Morgan Hill Community Foundation is a philanthropic organization that connects donors with local needs for a long-lasting, effective impact on our community.
We offer annual grants, are pleased to add scholarships to our 2015 program, serve as a fiscal sponsor to several local groups, and support a range of other activities throughout the year. Your tax-deductible donations make a significant difference for the Foundation and those we support.
Tax ID: 80-0001382
MHCF FAST FACTS
1. Donors: We can assist with philanthropic choices and community investment strategies. We have several flexible donor options to effectively meet a variety of needs.
2. Giving: To date, the MHCF has awarded over $525,000 since its 2002 inception. Our philanthropy stems from our annual grant program, as well as other projects and funds we maintain.
3. Six funding areas: Arts & Culture, Recreation, Education & Lifelong Learning, Health & Human Services, Science & Technology, Environment & Agriculture.
4. Annual discretionary grant and scholarship process: See Grants for information.
5. We are a member of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, a 50-year-old institution with assets of approximately $5 billion. It serves as a catalyst and leader for innovative solutions to our region's most challenging problems. It also gives more money to charities than any other community foundation in the U.S.
The Morgan Hill Community Foundation would like to extend a warm Thank You to our