The Morgan Hill Community Foundation is a philanthropic organization that connects donors with local needs for a long-lasting, effective impact on our community.
We offer annual grants, are pleased to add scholarships to our 2015 program, and support a range of other activities throughout the year. Your donations are always welcome and make a significant difference for the Foundation and those we support.
We are a member of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, a 50-year-old institution with assets of approximately $6 billion. It serves as a catalyst and leader for innovative solutions to our region's most challenging problems. It also gives more money to charities than any other community foundation in the U.S.
MHCF FAST FACTS
1. Donors: We can assist with philanthropic choices and community investment strategies. We have several flexible donor options to effectively meet a variety of needs.
2. Giving: To date, the MHCF has awarded approximately $525,000 since its 2002 inception. We offer grant awards every spring that total approximately $5,000.
3. Types of donations: cash, marketable securities, life insurance, real estate, foundation/corporate grants, and goods and services.
4. Six funding areas: Arts & Culture, Recreation, Education & Lifelong Learning, Health & Human Services, Science & Technology, Environment & Agriculture.
5. Annual discretionary grant process: See Grants for information.
The Morgan Hill Community Foundation would like to extend a warm Thank You to our