The Morgan Hill Community Foundation is a philanthropic organization that connects donors with local needs for a long-lasting, effective impact on our community.
We are a tax-exempt, public charity and our reach covers the greater Morgan Hill region as defined by the Morgan Hill Unified School District boundaries.
Our Next Event:
Morgan Hill Day at the San Francisco Giants
Saturday, June 22, 2013
The Morgan Hill Community Foundation is selling tickets to the World Series Champs San Francisco Giants vs. Marlins. Game time is 1:05 p.m. at ATT Park. Donation for each bleacher seat ticket is $40. Click here to download an order form, SPACE IS LIMITED.
MHCF FAST FACTS
1. Six funding areas: Arts & Culture, Recreation, Education & Lifelong Learning, Health & Human Services, Science & Technology, Environment & Agriculture. To date, the MHCF has awarded approximately $400,000 since its inception.
2. Annual discretionary grant process: See GRANTS for information
3. Individual donors: We can assist with philanthropic choices and community investment strategies.
4. Giving: We have several flexible donor options and a Fiscal Alliance Program to effectively meet a variety of needs.
5. Types of donations: cash, marketable securities, life insurance, real estate, foundation/corporate grants, and goods and services.
6. Affiliation: We are a member of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, a 50-year-old institution with assets of over $2 billion. Professional investors safeguard your investments to maximize your gift's impact.